CELLS at LUH consists of faculty members from different faculties, actively contributing to the current research at the centre, and a number of research fellows (see lefthand). The research fellows at CELLS are either members by virtue of their work in a CELLS project or by virtue of having a research focus closely aligned with the work of the centre. CELLS at LUH is open to all who are interested in our work and we encourage interested colleagues to get in touch.
CELLS also hosts a number of associate fellows and visiting fellows, though we can usually not offer any funding for visitors. If you are interested in visiting CELLS, please get in touch with us.
- Interested? Get in touch.
- Emilia Niemiec (LAST-JD) (2016)
- Arif Jamil (LAST-JD) (2014)
- Sam Walker (Manchester) (2013)
- Gardar Arnason (now postdoctoral fellow at Tübingen)
- Malte Lütjen
- Nico Reiners